|Our privately owned prestigious client, are crafting a solid name for themselves in the private high spec and the exclusive client build market within the Thames Valley.
They are in a position now due to growth, where they would like to appoint a hands on Site Manager with experience of delivering luxury homes to lead a new client build, 7,000sqft contemporary project on the River Thames near Marlow, which is due to commence groundworks shortly.
With the current work load sitting at four live projects but rising in the New Year including Berkshire locations such as Ascot and Sunningdale all featuring detailed and high end specifications. cinema rooms, swimming pools and M&E that you would expect at this exclusive end market.
The successful candidate will be overseeing subcontractors, working to ensure a smooth build process, working proactively to identify potential problems and finding solutions to ensure we never compromise on the build quality or safety on site.
Essential skills we’re looking for:
· Experience with a quality residential builder
· Excellent time management and able to manage multiple subcontractors on site
· Commercially and financially aware of costing and sustainability
· Able to build strong working relationships
· Be client facing
· Motivated and able to engage with all levels of staff; colleagues and third parties
· Passion for quality
· Excellent communication skills
· Health and Safety focused with the ability to naturally promote a safe working environment
· Current First Aid
· Current SMSTS
· Telehandler qualified or willing to be trained
Benefits – plus car allowance and bonus scheme.
Upload Your CV