Our client is an award winning 5 star rated housebuilder who operate within the Thames Valley region and is part of a group with one of the largest and secure pipelines of high-quality private and affordable homes in the UK.
They are seeking a Site Manager to join the business for a new development of circa 120 traditionally built houses where 75% have been pre sold, offering unrivalled security, responsible for effectively motivating, supporting, and managing the site-based team to ensure that the required health, safety and environmental performance standards are achieved
About the Role:
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s health and safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with the Area Build Manager, prepare the master build programme and review and revise in line with budget requirements.
- Monitor progress of the build programme to ensure construction methods and timescales are met and take corrective action to bring progress back in line with programme.
- Agree and manage the equipment, plant, staffing and sub-contract requirements for the site.
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly.
- Manage the recruitment and induction of new employees in line with Company best practice guide.
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with staff and liaise with Group HR to address development needs.
- Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports.
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes